Collected Comics Library Podcast #339
40.6Mb; 44m 10s
It’s that spooky time of year, especially if you live in Detroit! Come on in and grab a scary book!
George Lucas announced that there going to be more Star Wars movies, it doesn’t get much scarier then that, folks!
On this years annual show:
- Taking a bite out of the Detroit Fanfare
- Dave Akins should put an axe though SpongeBob’s head!
- Too much Wally Wood can kill you
- The monster sized IDW Limited Editions
- Is Dark Horse afraid of the new Marvel/Disney Star Wars?
- Absolutes that are missing a few arms and legs: Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night
- “Vitamin D stands for Deadly” with The Milkman Murders
- Everyone’s favorite ghost with a chip on his shoulder: The Spectre!
So turn down the lights and curl up with a good podcast!