I’d usually save a pic like this for then End of the Shelf link below, but it’s so good I have it on top. It’s Britt Wilson’s unused cover for Bloomberg Business Week.
Announcements / PR
- Archie Plans Jinx Graphic Novel Sequel for 2013
- DC Nation Magazine’ Debuts in May – The magazine will complement the newly-launched DC Nation App, which will provide thousands of pages of age-appropriate comics for kids, much of it for free, including the first issues of Batman Adventures #1, Superman Adventures #1, and Tiny Titans #1
- ***WIN*** A Free Copy of Frazetta- Funny Stuff by Craig Yoe
- 2012 Locher Award to be given to Ben Wade
- Winner and Runner-up of First Graphic Novel Competition Join Myriad’s Graphic List
- Joe Sacco wins Oregon Book Award for Footnotes in Gaza
- Daily Cartoonist: IU’s Ben Wade Wins John Locher Memorial Award
Interviews / Commentary
- Chris Roberson on his departure from DC
- Interview With David Petersen (video)
- Interview with Will Pfeifer - By Me!
Law – Nothing this week. Everyone stayed out of trouble.
- Steve Bissette’s Tyrant in Slumberland – print coming soon
- Preview Of DC Vertigo’s The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo… And A Comparison With The Dupuis Version
- Another great video by some disgruntled collected edition fanboy - New Teen Titans Omnibus vs. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus. I love it! Keep ‘em coming
- Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint Featuring Green Lantern TP (DC Comics)
- The Moon Moth GN (First Second)
- The Strange Talent of Luther Strode (Image)
- Jack Of All Trades by Dave Wallace: The Essential Morrison & Quitely
- Avengers Forever (Marvel)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War TP (Dark Horse)
- Darkhawk Classic (Marvel)
…and at the end of the shelf:
- 5 (Mostly) Vintage Children’s Books by Iconic Graphic Designers via Brain Pickings
Be sure to keep current with all the latest and best Comic Book Collected Edition news by subscribing to the Collected Comics Library’s RSS feed.